Last Updated: Oct 27,2020
1. Information We Collect
2. When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies–a small file containing a string of characters–to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Our servers may automatically record information when you visit our Site. These servers’ logs may include information such as your web request and Internet Protocol address.We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including personally identifying information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, educational background, educational goals and interests, and credit card information (“personal data“).
3. Compliance with Laws
4. SchoolTribe will comply with all applicable laws and other regulations of Japan regarding personal data protection.
5. Use of Your Information
6. We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- For the purpose you provided personal data, for example, to enroll you (or someone on whose behalf you registered for a course of instruction) in one of our courses, to process your order of one of our products or to respond to a specific inquiry;
- To enhance your experience of other SchoolTribe products and services;
- To administer, support, improve and develop our business;
- To send you information about SchoolTribe products or services and information that we believe will be of interest to you; and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
8. We do not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose your information in response to legal process, to protect our rights, as otherwise required by law, or for the prevention or detection of a crime. If we sell our company or part of it, or our business enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we may disclose your information to our new business partners or owners who may then provide you with information about their products and services. We may share your data with service providers who help us to run the Site or our courses or classes, including but not limited to independent contractors who work as our tutors and instructors or to fulfill your request. We may share your data with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
9. Your Ability To Choose
10. You can let us know if you do not want us to send you information by taking the following steps:
- To stop further delivery of informational emails, click the opt-out link at the bottom of these messages;
- To let us know about your other communication preferences, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify all the email addresses, postal address information, and phone numbers that you may have submitted to us, so we can ensure that we respect your wishes.
11. Photo Consent
- I agree to allow SchoolTribe instructors to take, store, edit and use photos of my child for online and print media for the purpose of sharing with current and prospective parents as well as for the creation of marketing and add campaigns to better promote our services.
12 Security & Information Retention
13. We employ security measures to protect your information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
14. Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion
15. We will respond appropriately to requests from you to disclose your personal data that we maintain concerning you or to correct or delete any inaccuracies in such information.
16. Changes to This Policy
19. All comments, queries, and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed as follows:
20. By mail: Level 11, Aoyama Palacio Tower, 3-6-7 Kita-Aoyama,
Minato-Ku, Tokyo 107-0061 Japan
21. By email: email@example.com